1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Raiding on update 1.8.6 has been ruined.

Discussion in 'General' started by dj embe matt, Jun 10, 2018.

1. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    Got that after 3 reinstalls to find the good stuff. Everything was in a 2x2 C4 room. He also had about 120 turret parts, but I didn't have room.

The only problem was that my chopper pulled into his base right in front of the turret window. I could still access my chopper without getting shot, but I was so close to the turret, that it was shooting and raiding noise even though it wasnt hitting me. So I had to move fast to put stuff in the chopper.

I gave 1 air filter and chopper handlebars to the raiders for this raid.

I saw someone else got a good raid on his third raid also after the update. Maybe by the third raid your raiding level is raised high enough to get good bases.

2. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    Here is turret. It was facing me. I killed
    it just fine from the back. It was shooting through far window, not hurting, but raising noise.
    Screenshot_20180613-023920.png

3. RedOne

RedOne Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    I'm about to do a raid. What do you suggest? Wait for the update so my base doesn't get totally wrecked or go about raiding and suffer the consequences?

4. hobbes

hobbes Active Member

Level:
    depends on your base defense and what you are willing to risk. if you have your best chests surrounded by several layers of stone walls, go for it. if you don't have that or if you don't have a heavy honeycombed base, then perhaps you should lay low.

alternatively, you could bring your most valuable stuff to bunker or NPC base and store it there until the next update hopefully addresses the brutal raiding system.

5. Biggles

Biggles New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    BIggles
    I've worked my way down from 4 skulls to 1. Been bounced about 4 or 5 times and only had 2 revenge raids in return.
    I've been luckier than most when it comes to base range and goods lost. Each raid only lost 1 level 3 wall and a few level 2s.
    I have a few cheers out side my base full of rubbish and l think that's what helps!
    I would recommend trying that.
    I did see someone on YouTube who lost 40 engine parts steel plates & bars, red tickets and a Blind one head. So l have been bloody lucky!

6. RedOne

RedOne Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Couldn't resist.. Raided a nameless!! base. Not very good loot but not really bad either.
    Tried to upload a picture but I can't seem to crop to the desired size on my tablet.

I have put a load of actually pretty good stuff in bait trunks outside my base. Hope they don't knock down walls.
    2018-06-13 18.51.40.png Don't forget to give the raiders a couple off beers! (please note the amount of bauxite that makes them happy!!)

7. hobbes

hobbes Active Member

Level:

decent base, surrounded by level 3 walls, but still decimated by raiders.

8. Nimrodz

Nimrodz Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Nimrod
    Nice loot. Wonder if they have done a fix yet and just havent said anything on social media. What was the base name?

9. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    I suspect quality wise it’s more of a self Fix thing - as in You do a couple of raids and the data aligns itself with the “hidden server side variable” type thing that determins the quality of the raid you get , if that’s the case all they have to do is fix not getting footprints for a revenge raid

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  10. Jarhead

Jarhead Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    Not sure if they're going to "fix" revenge raids. I assume they were supposed to be "bad" things, but the truth is that most of us wanted to get revenge-raided. So maybe this is a permanent change. That wouldn't be so bad if the quality of bases we actually got was sufficiently high.

11. Carnage536

Carnage536 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Carnage536
    I feel if that was the case they would of removed the potential for having footprints left at all then ? And just have a message saying “you have been raided!” That’s what ya get for being a “low life” as the raiders themselves like to call us ? lol

12. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    Look on the youtube base thread. It had Cyrillic letters, but it looked like this: N6pa06

13. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    My last raid - 4th since the update - was decent. But that's it.

No steel or copper, which is really No. 1 on my list. 4 or so katanas/maces, but no guns in decent shape. 6 oak, one electronic circuit (to join 14 others in my prime loot box). Nothing worth mentioning otherwise.

So it's better than the 6 small boxes of crap, but way below what I used to see.

14. RedOne

RedOne Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Not a single gun was raided that day..

Last two raids I did not even find one proper gun.

Jarhead likes this.
  15. Jarhead

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    They ask for varying amounts of bauxite depending on the quality of the raid. I just gave them 40 bauxite, six beers, and they were still unhappy. Had to toss in 10 aluminum wire, and it really wasn't that good a raid.

16. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    They acknowledged on the official fb group raiding is broken and will try to fix in next update but didn’t give an eta

17. Nimrodz

Nimrodz Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Nimrod
    Really it could have been fixed instantly by returning the old code to the raiding system... at least until they truly solve the problem.

Carnage536 likes this.
  18. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    Update will be out most probably by today or tomorrow.

19. RedOne

RedOne Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Yeah it does vary, last time I had to give them 16 bauxite. But that was a very shitty raid.

20. Inc0gnito

Inc0gnito Member

Is bauxite valuable or something? Only gives aluminium which is easy to get from bunker.