1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

season 8!

Discussion in 'General' started by Rondel, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    Hey guys...WAKE UP

I have been trying to get the tournament going and it's asking me to "crush mines marked with a deer location in limestone locations"

I've gone back and forth to all limestone locations at least three times each (so nine instances) and I'm not finding anything like that. Anyone having a similar issue?

2. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Haven’t had that one. Someone on the wiki asked about it, before anyone responded they said never mind they got it. My guess is a few of the limestone lumps have a special mark.

3. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    thanks, that helped me find it. there are little dear on the iron nodes...probably something lost in translation, but you mine the iron nodes with the deer on them.

Xena likes this.
  4. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    I've only gotten the dusty runner one and the raider sign one.

5. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    I had the deer sign twice
    Once on iron and once on limestone. Tournament description was the same so you have to check which one.
    I had to have over 50 nodes to win limestone, 35 to win the iron
    As mturbogamer said, do it quick for 30 minutes and check if you have over double of the second place you can probably stop

6. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    I have some trouble completing a task, looking for advice.
    I cannot find a place to blow up a c4. I know, I should do a raid but I don't feel my base is ready so would like to pass.
    I have no ai base left, the pods at the witch are not accessible for some reason months now no matter how many times I kill the witch.
    Is there any other place I can use c4? Can I blow up a wall in my base maybe?

7. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    The only place I know is the room in Bravo, after you defeat that knockoff TBO who chases turkeys. Other than that, there is no place.

8. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    I went for 50 min, got into first place with 50, second place was 40. Then I stopped at the 10 min mark and ended up in fifth place....

next is harvesting trees...good thing I actually need them.

I'm having the same issue with C-4 except I'm happy to raid...I just have a raid task of finding two broken down engines...I may have to pay to skip that one.

9. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    Finished my tree farming festival. I babysat that thing into first with 112 pts, second place was 71...

at one point I got a gold-ish wording that I got bonus festival pts and I apparently got 30 pts for one tree. I jumped from about 30-ish to 65 and straight to first place. So not all trees are worth 1 pt.

Next question...The bets on the fights at the fair. It gives odds but I've never gotten anything better than my 5 tix back. Unless my fighter looses then I get nothing.

Raudd likes this.
  10. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    Fights have 4 rounds max. Between each round you could ring the gong to finish it right away ( if you think your fighter won't survive the next round )
    You get you tickets back if your fighter survive the first round and you ring the gong.
    You get max tickets if your fighter survives all 4 rounds.
    For second and third rounds you get between.
    For example.
    I always pick the girl fighter ( 7:1 odds) because she seems to be the one who actually survives rounds.
    After first round I get 5;tickets, second round is 15, third is 25 and after the forth I get the max, 35.
    She always survives the first round of course, almost always the second, about 50% for the third and about 25% for all 4 as I noticed for me

11. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    I'm having problems with clearing ruble at fairground. Cleared it once but to complete 10 I need to do it again but there is none to clear for 2 days now. Also cutting infected trees, I know they have a rope around them but in all 3 area I cannot find a single infected tree

12. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    Oof. feel bad for you bud.

13. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    Sorry, my bad. Turns out they are deseased tree and not one with ropes around them

14. Ramiro

Ramiro Active Member

Server:
    Can use C4 on the witch things.

15. Raudd

Raudd Well-Known Member

Level:
    Unfortunately it's broken for many of us. Killed the witch a few times but the nodes didn't respawn even once in months :(

16. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Arqade
    The last room in one of Bravo's floors (the one where you kill the liquefier or something) has a area where you can blow up a c4. sadly it is in bravo.

17. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    I'm guessing some trash will be back next week. I cleaned up all 5 we have this week too, nothing more to clean now...

18. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    My guess too. I’m thinking the guys building next week stuff will leave trash piles.

19. Cannes76

Cannes76 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Cannes77 97
    You've forgotten about the zombie pits in the infected forest.

20. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    you will get 5 or so additional trash piles to clear every week as new events open up.

Arkade likes this.