1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Seemingly useless items.

Discussion in 'Crafting & Items' started by Monte7108, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Monte7108

Monte7108 Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    For instance gold bars. I have probably 50-60 in a chest somewhere. I stopped grabbing them at some point. Are they good for paying off raiders??

2. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Rule 1 of life in kefirville as soon as you think something is useless they change something and BOOM you need a 100 of em.

black bedude, Ishtvaan and Monte7108 like this.
  3. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Yes. That’s why I still have them.... along with a lot of other things. But I’m trying to only keep a lot of things that are needed a lot. Tape and glue. Bolts. Those thing I must find and can’t make.

do you hang on to everything Xena?

4. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I keep at least 2 stacks of all “useless” stuff and all I can of everything else......my base is a freakin mess. That’s why I had all those tickets in a screenshot a while ago, I have no room left and am still not sure what I want to do with my steel stock, I could put em into the atv and maybe never build it or I could upgrade all my storage to racks.

5. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    Kinda like rubber parts, quit picking them up then bam! Need like 3000 for atv or whatever amount is.

gold bars are part of a trade for dealer. 1 gold bar and one watch I think UNLESS you have the perk where it cuts requirement for trade in half, in which case it’s only one watch thus making no current use for them if you have perk.

I keep a couple stacks of them. I horde an entire rack of things that have common uses like pine plank or leather, I have a couple racks of parts like bolts gold bars wire wrenches and other misc stuff, I have 75% of a rack with tape other 25% nails, I try to keep a Atleast couple stacks of everything even if I don’t use them.

hope that helps

black bedude likes this.
  6. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy

it takes a lot but racks are good investment. I keep my racks pretty well organized and the extra storage helps woth that.

7. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Does anyone know the most useless perk?

8. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    The one where you heal at home. If you don’t eat you starve and when you eat you heal so it’s totally useless plus I die regularly before I leave home and it just makes it harder to do that.

9. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    I kinda find that perk useful, cause it heals me once I manage to get home, and i suicide with spikes.

10. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Instead, I find the hacker skill bullshyt. You cant even use it to hack anything.

11. BaddaY

BaddaY New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BaddaY
    I think right now its for open the basement with the computer locked entrance.

12. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Yea I’m upgrading to racks as well as trying to make steel walls around my preciouses

13. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    I think hacker, rolling/sprinting, look around are pretty useless Atleast to me

the most useless to me is the “raiders show you bases with lots of loot”, or whatever it says. Yea sometimes I get great bases, sometimes I get great bases for a few raids in a row, but we all know how much fun it is getting those bases with 1 and 2 chests that are complete crap. To me with that perk, that shouldn’t happen. I know they all can’t be winners but 1-2 chest in a raid shouldn’t even be in the game let alone if you have perk

14. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Look around is useless. The roll is good if you have it charged at the right time... I usually just leave things on creep and auto anymore. I used to use auto health a lot.

Arkade likes this.
  15. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

sprint ability is awesome! makes life alot easier in many situations as it has a quick reload time. The three places I use it all the time is infected forest, on raids and the farm.

self heal is always on except when farming yellow/green zones

Monte7108 likes this.
  16. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    So what about gold and whatnot? Anyone have uses? Do raiders like it? Spray paint? I find it useless as I don’t care what my bike looks like I just want to carry stuff

17. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

other than trader, and bait boxes for counter raids I have no current use for gold, still better keep some stacks of it as its fairly hard to come by thus will be hard to quickly accumulate should it become relevant in the future

you can also paint your chests with paint cans not just the bike

18. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    Forgot about the chests. Might do that at some point. I got quite a bit of paint. My son made me do the sno bike cause he saw it on YouTube. Im trying to consolidate some stuff. I mean I’ve probably got 500 electrical wires.... not sure what to do with them at this point. Bravo need them?

19. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

20. Monte7108

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren