1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Seriously why screw us on Raids

Discussion in 'Basecamp & PvP' started by Moes Tavern, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Moes Tavern

Moes Tavern Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Moes-tavern
    so I just did a revenge raid. Stone walls. Yet of course no stone cutters tables anywhere. Spent two c4 to get trash. No guns no armor nothing. At least make it believable. We are supposed to believe a base with a water catcher a motor cycle being built and A dog pen CAN HAVE STONE WALLS! Such BS

2. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    I agree, most raids are worthless. However, it can be believable that a crappy base has a full stone room since you can purchase a stone room for $10.

Anywho, I recommend you watch a video from a youtuber named Shade. He shares a trick on how to enter metal rooms, which can be modified to enter stone rooms.

3. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I saw that too. I’ve seen that bug before, have you gotten it to work hobbes? When I saw it a few updates ago I went up north to the AI base and tried it and couldn’t get it to work.

4. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    Oh yes, it definitely works and I've been using the heck out of it. I got a few metal room bases that had scars, vss, aks etc.

5. Girlnextdoor

Girlnextdoor New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Girlnextdoor
    My last 8 (!) raids were worthless...
    Now today I had one without a name, so I couldn't check YouTube to see if it was worth. Again only basic stuff, nothing useful.