1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck in Kidnapped Event - the axe broke - how do I get out?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Feature Requests' started by Jase, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Jase

Jase New Member

Level:
    I am currently stuck in the kidnapped event. Please let me know how I can get out of it. The Axe broke when trying to break the door, and I obviously I have no materials to build a new one.

I appreciate the interesting event but I'm frustrated that I am now stuck in there with no way of getting out. Should I delete the game now? How do I get out??

Sorry just kinda pissed off atm.

2. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Depends when it broke, if you already got into the last room and got your stuff back then in one of the boxes there’s enough to craft another axe and escape. If not close the game and walk to another location.

Guardsman84 likes this.
  3. Jase

Jase New Member

Level:
    It broke in the first area with the berries... I’m stuck there :(

4. Jase

Jase New Member

Level:
    I just ended up having to leave the area from the map and lose all my stuff which I am very upset about. I had a lot of good weapons that I worked hard for and lost everything because the stupid event broke...

sigh... really upset about this - is possible to get my things back?

Z Killer likes this.
  5. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Not that I know of. They’re gone.

6. Ree

Ree New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ree

Yeah i really hated that. Just happened to me. Wanna die tbh. I bought a buncha stuff. 50 dollars worth. Slowly been losing it bc of the games shitty algorithm.

7. Guardsman84

Guardsman84 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Guardsman84
    • You’ll find some materials like nails, iron bars, blue tape, etc to craft an iron hatchet. Craft it & use it on the last door to escape! Cheers!

8. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Restart the game, at least it helped me. I was on the big map and went home.

9. StopNutte

StopNutte New Member

Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    NUTTE
    yea i was stuck as well because i broke the axe for the chests. easy fix. close the game immediately, and open it again. then it should start at the map. simply walk/run to your base. job done.

Z Killer likes this.
  10. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Hey, dude, just wanted you to know, please check when the last post was posted. It gets kinda annoying when newbies go over and post stuff when the last time anyone said anything was almost a year ago, please? I havent had my morning coffee today, and I feel like I might blow up with temper any time soon. so please help a pal out, will yah? :)

11. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    Maybe this event is still in the game, no idea. I doesn't matter, everyone is free to speak his/her mind.

Arkade and StopNutte like this.
  12. StopNutte

StopNutte New Member

Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    NUTTE
    YES it is still in game for the new players. Idk why that guy just popped up and replied to all my forum post, whinning about my post lmao. thanks for speaking up

EVERYONE IS FREE TO SPEAK UP dude lmao i don't care if u havent got ur morning coffee or breakfast. BUT DON'T SPILL your anger here in the forum please, IT IS ALSO VERY ANNOYING to read a very useless comment about whinning over their day etc. Please respect each other. THANK YOU.

Arkade and Z Killer like this.
  13. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    Welcome to the forum. I wanted to say "it doesn't matter". This is a long time friend forum, he is also free to write about his bad morning, as I wrote about my big problems in the lounge. I agree with you, no need to blame others. (my English hasn't improved in 2 years), can't express myself better. Cheers

14. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    Slightly hangover, need coffee. I don't drink coffee for months but now I need it. No accident. Yesterday I had 12 beers, good sleep, no bad dreams. I was playing FPS games, talking with Arabic and Russian gamers again. This should not happen anymore, meaning the drinking. It was fun btw, found my outer soundcard what I lost a month ago, and it is perfectly working, however the body of the USB is detached from the device during my previous accident. It was a gaming marathon which ended in the hospital. I found that USB card in the kitchen (?) while repairing the door. How on Earth did I move the soundcard in the kitchen? Planning to repair the body of the card with duct tape. It was very cheap, about 5 dollars in other currency. I feel sick if my computer is not working perfectly. Worked until nervous breakdown to buy this PC. To my greatest sadness the old Soundblaster doesn't fit in the PC house, it was expensive, bought it 14 years ago. A network adapter is next to the video card, because the motherboard network chip is damaged and this adapter occupies the last PCI slot.

I have no mobile phone, changed it when I was 100% sober to a bad tablet. Made a bad decision. Last August I was drunk and it broke. It was uncapable of running any games, but at least the phone service was working. I have no phone since then, unable to find a job this way. Found an old LG phone, 10 years old and need a new SIM card and a new phone number. I play on emulator. Alcohol is devastating.

#offtopic

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  15. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Z, I cant think of any way to help you. My brain has just stopped.

Z Killer likes this.
  16. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    I feel hope, because have no cravings for drinking anymore. I made a mistake this week, old drinking reflexes. Went to the shop and seen everywhere those warning signs of the epidemic, that's how it happened.

17. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Corana has done one good thing. LOL

18. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    2........ cut my toilet paper use way down since you can’t find any around here now. Damn hoarders!

19. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Xena damning hoarders. The irony.