1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid Bravo Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Rondel, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    20% is 20%...... you flip a coin and it’s 50/50 but that doesn’t mean that you can’t get heads 20 times in a row.

2. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    20% Means getting 20 out a hundrend Glocks, or in horter terms, Getting a few pieces of carbon every 20 glocks. But kefir seems to live under a rock.

3. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    Not according to support. When it says 20% it’s a RANDOM chance to have a 20% chance.

they would further explain the random part but my speculation is it’s similar to buying an armor pack with 4 category’s m-80% chance at weapon spring, 60% chance at factor parts as the common reward. The 2 categories for rare chance at 20% carbon or blue print. Whichever you get as your RANDOM chance determines which percentage chance u actually get. If that make sense. Basically a random chance at which part/percentage chance you get.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    I think bunker bravo will be better. Even if you are using more materials building the terminals and stuff, then when it is all done, you will be making a profit in carbon fiber + when your fully maxed out you can start doing full runs of bunker bravo to get gas cylinders, so you can make an ATV in future years...

5. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    they really ought to allow as many terminals as you can unlock.

6. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

dont want to make things to easy now do we? its not like you are burning through a tone of guns trying to beat the radiation clock while wading through a mass of nasty zombies! right?

and then there is the catch 22 bravo/atv/swamp thing to contend with...

7. Cannes76

Cannes76 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Cannes77 97
    In one way or another, yeah. My first thought when I saw those room that you can open only with C4 at floor 2, was that it was a way to divert more power to the terminals so that you could activate more on floor 3 and 4 at the expense of using C4 every run.

Arkade likes this.
  8. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    All the nerfing they’ve done to us over three years, they can nerf bravo and remove radiation.

9. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    they probably will make it easier in a year or so or at least make it easier to get an atv.

10. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

yup just like they did with chopper, so there is no reason to rush wasting resources to grind the atv to completion

Verm0n likes this.
  11. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    that’s what I’m thinking too. From slot machine and junkyards and seasons etc I’m pretty close to finishing atv. I have all the transmissions, the cylinders and batteries I think I’m within 10 each and cogs I think I need 50. I still need quite a bit of carbon though.

If anything, once I only have carbon left to gather I might start running level 2. Idk. Honestly besides upgrading chests I don’t see the point of swamp. No hurry to get there

12. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    the only other major use of ash planks, aside from upgrading racks, is the latrine. Using the latrine resets your pee counter without the added stink. Not a big deal but it helps me a lot.
    I used to just die in my base to get the same effect but since i use my dead body as storage that option is gone.

13. Corax

Corax Well-Known Member

in my understanding the latrine allows you to pee without increasing your stink factor but does not reset your stink factor. please correct me if i am wrong

drinking a beer resets your pee counter and then having a shower resets your stink counter of that much I am certain so I do not see much added value from latrine...

14. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    latrine doesn't remove your stink, only the pee counter. yes, it serves the same purpose as a beer but peeing takes like 4 seconds and using the latrine takes like 2 seconds.

is that difference worth the 20 ash planks? for me, sure why not--it's an added benefit to having the atv. would the latrine make me go and grind super hard for the atv? no but getting the extra cell capacity in racks was well worth the grind for me.