1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Tales from Sector 7

Discussion in 'General' started by Wandlewall, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    ‘Thief’, ‘Chest robber’, ‘******’, I’ve been called them all but what exactly defines a S7 chest as ‘mine’ or anyone else’s for that matter?

The first to see it? The first to engage Zombies around it? The one who kills the most guards? Or the survivor who thinks quickest on their feet?

Today I engaged zombies guarding a zone 2 chest. There were at least 6 and with 4 on me I notice Triturador2 enter my mini map and engage the other 2. In my mind the chest is still mine but I will need to get there and loot it first, which I do.

That’s when the whinging starts. ‘I needed that glue’, ‘You is a thief’, ‘Kill the Zombies me’. I try to explain I was there first but he’s having none of it so I say ‘Look you take the next chest, it’s over here’.

I step back and watch as Triturador2 engages the guards surrounding the second chest. He is only wielding a spear and he is slow. He pulls too many at once but he wanted the chest so I stay out of it. Inevitably he’s taking too many hits and his armour starts to give way. ‘Tic tic tic’ chimes the Geiger counter as the Hazmet suit disintegrates. ‘Goodbye freind’ I think to myself, ‘thank you for the chest....and your loot’!’

luisoman2000, Wellpell and Xena like this.
  2. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    Yup, you gotta be quick to take the chests. Shame they don't respawn, would be a bit easier to get em.

3. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    What's the best way to get goods when competing with someone else in sector 7.? Double tap or swipe? I always seem to get one item whilst the other person swipes the lot

4. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    It’s usually the one who opens the chest first that gets the pick of the loot no matter if swiping or double tapping.