1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

The Complaining Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShadowMaster, Nov 8, 2017.

1. ShadowMaster

ShadowMaster New Member

Here you can just complain about your life, a game, relationship or whatever.

I'll go first.

I have a stiff neck and I had to go outside on a freezing day.

2. ShadowMaster

ShadowMaster New Member

At school, just hearing that we have a quiz I didn't study for. :I

WACO2 and Grounder like this.
  3. Griptwister

Griptwister New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Griptwister
    Oh ....so profound ! It all is about choice, making the decision that is best. Like deciding not to attack griptwister in the game.... lol

4. ShadowMaster

ShadowMaster New Member

I got 2 projects to do... :p

Black Fox likes this.
  5. XAIVIAX

XAIVIAX That One Guy in the Back Row

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    XAIVIAX (same as forum name)
    I can't farm and watch anime at the same time. Freaking bad dubs need to get good

Grounder likes this.
  6. Doc Wahala

Doc Wahala New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Doc Wahala
    I wrote a new thread... was waiting for admin to approve it. Now it’s gone.

7. Shad

Shad Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Shad
  8. Squishy

Squishy Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Squishy
    I died in bunker Alfa hard mode after the timer expired, and lost everything. Almost broke my phone.

Grounder likes this.
  9. Cato

Cato New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Cato
    I got a bad cod and now I have to go out shopping!!

10. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    What's a 'bad cod'? Sounds fishy....

WACO2 and Grounder like this.
  11. Squishy

Squishy Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Squishy
    I think he meant bad cold. The missing L was fishy

Grounder likes this.
  12. Shad

Shad Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Shad
    More complaints. Out of all the good items I had in my base, they decided to raid my personal ATV gas tank collection. Why. That’s the most important thing to me and you took it.

CAEFE713-18CA-4644-A92F-1ADAA8460FFE.png

13. tudor

tudor New Member

Level:
    Server:
    dunno
    IGN:
    dunno
    Happend to me too.They took all the fuel ,220 leather I gathered in a long time, all the wooden planks, and a lot more.Thinking about deleting it

14. Olsin

Olsin Active Member

Level:
    Only five.....I've got a trunk full of them. They are quite common items to find so you'll soon replace them.
    The more I read, the happier I am with my decision to ignore the 3 Raiders. Some people have lost items that have taken months to grind in......so much relies on the throw of a dice. Not an especially nice way to reward players that have invested a lot of time and in some cases, ready cash....

15. Shad

Shad Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Shad
    Oh, yeah. I’ve seen people with like 20 chopper wheels all lost in a raid, or even people losing multiple chopper gas tanks and forks. There was this one guy who lost two grenade launchers, four SCARs, and two berettas, I think. Just search this on YouTube. It’s a solid four seconds of entertainment.

16. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    the chopper parts isnt too depressing imo. if the guy had 2 chopper tanks and multiple forks....he probably already completed his chopper, so it wouldve only been good for trading. no real loss...

i wouldnt have said this a month ago, but for now, i think youre safer placing the tank and all parts needed in the chopper. if they do decide to change the recipe, i doubt it would change the forks or tank or wheels needed. so you should be completely safe

Black Fox and That Random Asian like this.
  17. Olsin

Olsin Active Member

Level:
    Not necessarily.....I had forks, wheels and tank before I had enough engine parts to assemble the chopper. Also I had those parts in trunks as I wanted to get all parts before assembling. Of the millions of players, a percentage would have probably experienced the same and done the same as me.
    Besides, it seems to be well documented already that many have lost a great deal of valuable items with several deleting the game out of frustration.....and that is probably the tip of the iceberg.
    Of the millions of players, how many are represented on this forum...1%..0.01%...idk but it's definitely a minute amount compared to actual players.
    General opinions on this forum will probably not be indicative of many aspects of the rl ldoe play world.

18. Survivalist

Survivalist Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Survivalist
    yeah but what youre saying can be the opposite as well. of course its documented with everyone complaining. because well, thats a fact that those with poor experiences are more likely to vent and post bad reviews. that doesnt mean its the MAJORITY of the community. it actually makes the side very biased....

truth is, if youre smart and read forums...you would know what to do. its actually very easy to hide your stuff from the AI...either refuse the raid, or you wouldve picked up tips how to hide your stuff from the AI. thats the bottom truth to it. yes, that might not work in the future when its actual players....but for now, the people complaining shouldve done a tiny bit of research first. clearly they care which is why they post. so they couldve easily looked up a youtube video (if they cared that much)....

buttttt back to wht i said...since im not sure why you brought that up. it wasnt even part of my post ?? hahaha...but anyways, like i said, i suggest putting your parts in your chopper if its unfinished. once the parts are on your chopper, no one can steal them. the only way it would affect you is if they changed the blueprint to something that doesnt need the fork or tank...which wouldnt make sense. i would try and hold out on putting your engine parts in it. but everything else will be 100% fine. they will never change the tank. and if they do. you dont need it anyways lol

19. Squishy

Squishy Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Squishy
    I thought these complaints were supposed to be anything other than LDOEm I'm guilty of it in the beginning, but I wanna complain about worldly things right now.

1st complaint- y'all are talking about the game in the wrong channel. anything BUT LDOE here buds.

2nd complaint - went to a McD's drive thru tonight, at 2:40 am. Big sign in the window saying drive-thru open 24 hours. First thing I hear "We're closed." They freakin shut down the whole damn restaurant cause their fry cook didn't show up. I only wanted a sweet tea. Nope, their closed. I ended up getting into an argument. Then this chick has the nerve to tell me I'm being rude caused I pointed out they were falsely advertising sales with their doors shut to the public. Slams the drive-thru window shut n walks away. Biggest "literally" hypocrite, calling me rude for being mad at their work ethic, then walking away. Freakin Southerners. I feel like I'm up north again where ppl are all angry about something. Feels like my old neighborhood :mad:

20. schuy88

schuy88 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    schuy88
    Farming copper in the red zone

NPC comes and a fight ensues

I win but at the loss of my pants

Wolf charges me immediately

My guy starts freezing with the wolf at 8 health

Run out of heals before I can reach the safe zone

Losses- 10 copper, 1/4 vss, 14 pickaxes, sawblade mace & a large portion of dignity. It’s hard out there for a survivor.