1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

TheOutLawZ Clan

Discussion in 'Guild Outpost' started by dFuZR, Dec 19, 2018.

1. dFuZR

dFuZR New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    dFuZR
    Hello everyone.
    My name is dFuZR#5184.
    I am looking forward in finding some nice people who can help me to establish a decent friendly clan. The clan name is as stated at the Subject. There are no level requirements, as long as you can speak English fluently or at an acceptable level.
    I am level 99 in the game if that matters.
    Drop a reply if you are interested & got any questions or simply join instantly ingame.

Peace out.

2. BlueDreams

BlueDreams Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BlueDreams
    Do you still have openings? I will be looking to join a clan tomorrow...my last clan only had 3 members and the others weren't active. Looking for a more active clan. I'm level 102 (on my 2nd profile, as my first somehow got reset at level 99. Kefir replaced what I lost, though, since I've spent a good deal of money on the game.). I have my chopper. I am on server 1 and have not yet tried raiding, though I will very soon. I'll admit, I don't know everything, but I'm pretty knowledgeable as I've been playing on and off for over a year and a half. If you're on server 1 and looking for members still, I'm interested in a friendly, helpful guild that has each other's backs. :) My game ID to add me is BlueDreams#3094

3. dFuZR

dFuZR New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    dFuZR
    There's an open spot now.
    You may join at anytime as it is an open clan.
    However, I may add you also but you have to be online.
    So, yeah. Feel free to join once you login.

BlueDreams likes this.
  4. BlueDreams

BlueDreams Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BlueDreams
    It says I can't join you guys for another 16 hours since I had to leave my old clan last night. Apparently there is a 24hr "cooling" period before you can join another. But I did find you guys! I'll be back on in about 30-40 minutes after I make breakfast, if you'll be on and want to add me as a friend. If not, that's ok :)

5. BlueDreams

BlueDreams Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BlueDreams
    It looks like someone else jumped into your empty spot before my timer ran out, so I'll keep an eye on it when I'm on the game. If you're happy with your new recruit, though, that's totally understandable :)

6. dFuZR

dFuZR New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    dFuZR
    I'll open another spot, got a few inactive guys.
    So, there's an open spot right now.