1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Tips for beginners

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Xena, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Xena

Xena Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    If this has already been posted I apologize. Let me start by saying that I am not an expert at this game by any means but I hope by pointing out some of my mistakes and some input from others that it will help new players. 1 2 and 3 are sneak, sneak, and sneak it takes a little more time when doing an area but you save a ton on healing, armor, and weapons. Don’t waste, I mean don’t use guns and swat armor to farm green and yellow zones. Don’t waste resources cooking meat build the dryer. Build garden and grow carrots asap. Watch YouTube to see how to do things like the bunker and police station. When farming an area I like to kill everything then you fill up your storage space by splitting what you want to get and hit auto and let your player run around and get everything. Use your pocket for healing items. I’ll post more later and hope others will add some too.

2. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Vilhjalmr
    You should post it in guides. Also I have good tips for beginners guide writers.

ex. Space up and separate your ideas point by point. Avoid throwing in a single block of text, because readers will get tired of reading.

3. Olsin

Olsin Active Member

Level:
    What is it with newbies continually reinventing the wheel...
    Ldoe is a year and a half old. Everything said here has been said a million times. This forum is packed to the eyebrows with the same info.....often using almost the same syntax!
    I get it if there was new info or someone had a radical new approach but just coming on here thinking you have something new to offer, without first checking if you do on fact have anything new to offer is childishly self centered and boring..

4. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Vilhjalmr
    yea thats why I gave the beginning of a guide beginner guide

5. Ivo

Ivo Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ivo
    Cheese with that?
    Yes there's alot of redundant info on the forum but I think we should always appreciate a contribution and gently guide it to the right section.. instead of childishly self-centered it could also be naively altruistic and kind...
    But that's may be my naively and just to positive view on the world :)

JankyLot likes this.
  6. Z Killer

Z Killer Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Isti
  7. JankyLot

JankyLot Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    JankyLot
    Beginner guides, like most threads drift to the bottom, get lost and become obsolete as things change...so a fresh start is never bad...
    If your not a beginner and don’t care to help one don’t read threads titled with “beginner” or “newb”

8. Z Killer

Z Killer Moderator Staff Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Isti
    Mods can make threads sticky, so they don't go down. thanks for reminding.