1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Unknown reward box - roulette going forever

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Feature Requests' started by Overlord, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Overlord

Overlord New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Game server 2
    IGN:
    Overlord
    Hello. I'm playing on android device I have latest version of 1.9 running. From the last 10 reward boxes I got reward only about 5 times. Other 5 times I ended up watching the AD the reward menu (I dont how to call it - roulette) goes and goes forever and it wont stop only possibility is to close it and get no reward.

2. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Vilhjalmr
    no If you wait long enough, it will eventually stop on the 1coin reward.

my best advice is to stop using it... watching that damn game ad with the idiot bear gets annoying after a while... but if you truly hold to your free 1 gold piece... please go ahead.

3. Overlord

Overlord New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Game server 2
    IGN:
    Overlord
    I understand your point. The coin is useless although I also saw other comments on this like. Why you criticize stuff which is for free. You dont have to use it which is true also. Yes the AD is annoying and it does not make any sense to me, because I'm not person who is influenced by ANY commercials. Yes at least half of my boxes end up with 1 coin :D I never got any weapon my best catch was I believe 5 rubber parts or something like this. I would prefer weekly bonuses for loging in 7 days straight like many other game have. On 7th day we could get a weapon for example. Also instead of this box I would prefer "daily mission" like clear 2 forests or 2 limestone zones or kill 10 biters etc.

4. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Vilhjalmr
    yea that would be very interesting. weapons in the box is just incentive to watch the ad and probably never drops no matter how many times you use it. also same thing for in game events that pop ups on low energy to force you to watch ads as well.

I never understood all this about ads... especially when a very good game advertise for very crap games like that thing where you pop up random color squares with an idiotic bear as mascot... I very highly doubt anyone playing ldoe would ever go try that game wich will probably offer you more ads anyway.

but they pay to have their crap advertised so why not... maybe one day they realise they advertise on the wrong place.

5. Almosaur

Almosaur Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Almosaur
    I use the unknown box to collect coins to eventually get the 10 gasoline for 75 coins. Is it worth it, or should I use it to skip raiding missions when I eventually start raiding?

6. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    i would save it for raider. once you start raiding, you'll get addicted and you'll notice that a particular raider task is really crappy. although with raids the way they are right now, you might not get addicted and instead avoid them at all cost.

either way, i'd save your coins. i sure wish i did when i foolishly wasted my coins getting additional energy or speeding along resources.

7. Almosaur

Almosaur Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Almosaur
  8. Overlord

Overlord New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Game server 2
    IGN:
    Overlord
    In the last four hours I did small test. Result was 3 items and 1 stucked roulette for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes I gave up and closed it - no reward :D