1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming updates

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by Iyzo, Dec 11, 2018.

1. black bedude

black bedude Member

Level:
    Server:
    The 2 new bikes sucks tho. One is a trial bike with trial bike sound, the other is called bayou that looks like your bike just got flung into the swamp. Not a fan. My favorite bike is still the iron dragon paragon

2. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I read somewhere that they were limiting engines and generator to 5 of each. Idk , just what I read.

3. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
    Nah, Enduro is facourite. WREMM WREMM WREEEEEEMM

Arkade and black bedude like this.
  4. black bedude

black bedude Member

Level:
    Server:
    Well yea. If you find it in the woods in the wrecked car, once you pick it up, you have to put it on the bike. If you put it on the ground you wong be able to pick it up again. But on the base its fine. I can rearrange my rusty wall all i want hehe

5. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
    I just found dog treats at farm. That’s new to me.

6. Patbou

Patbou Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Patbou
    I tried to reach that event, but it seems I need a level 40 chopper to do so. I've given the mechanic all extra parts I have found so far, and only reached level 16. It will take forever to reach 40! And the reward is to go to an event that will give me things to level up a maxed out chopper? I don't get it.

7. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I can’t get there yet either but believe you can get atv parts there.

black bedude likes this.
  8. Arkade

Arkade Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
  9. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Sorry for interruption, I continue with usual kefir news

"How's it going, folks? It’s been a couple days since the release of Season 3. We were extremely excited by your incredible feedback. Thank you! We know that many of you are seriously determined to assemble ATV and we’d like to help and give you a tip-off on the locations of the required parts.

Transmission: the slot machine at the Gas Station.
    Rubber: bunker Bravo + can be crafted out of rubber parts.
    Filters: bunker Alfa and bunker Bravo, humanitarian aid boxes; can be obtained from a gas mask disassembled with Recycler.
    Cogs: bunker Bravo and bunker Alfa, at Junkyard; drop at some other places, but the drop rate is extremely low. – Wheels: bunker Bravo and rarely at other places.
    Gas cylinders: only at the 4th floor of bunker Bravo.
    Carbon Composite: 2nd floor of bunker Bravo, can be obtained from a weapon disassembled with Recycler.
    Car battery: 3rd floor of bunker Bravo and the slot machine at the Gas Station.
    Engine Parts can be obtained at the same places as before: bunker Alfa, Farm, humanitarian aid boxes, and etc.
    Steel plates: crafting, Police Station, bunker Alfa, Farm.

These are the main locations yet there’s a small possibility that some of the parts may drop somewhere else. Also, we’d like to remind you that you cannot miss quests of Season 3 and the event “Defense of fort Moss” – these are the best ways to assemble ATV faster. No kidding.

[​IMG]

In the fourth episode of tips for survival in a zombie apocalypse we'll consider an important issue - personal hygiene.

Sup, survivors! Season 3 brought to our lands a lot of new places and activities including Junkyard. This is a permanent event that is displayed on the map once in a few days with the other bikers’ events. Has anybody checked it out yet? Expect to meet there a gang of bikers. You can face them head-on or use your wits and get rid of them in stealth: carefully activate a car alarm to draw the attention of one of the thugs. What will you choose – shooting guns or crawling in all fours? Keep in mind that Junkyard can be reached only on a bike of level 40, and there’s no better mechanic than Jane to upgrade your bike. She lives and works at the Gas Station, as always.

[​IMG]

Everyone knows that a zombie apocalypse is not the best place for following fashion. The most important things here are practicality and safety. Today’s chapter of our survival guide is about how important it is to select the right equipment not to become someone’s dish.

While you are fighting monsters in Bunker Bravo and rebuilding fort Moss, we’d like to share with you a little backstage of making Season 3. Check out cute cabins from Swamp and their evolution from the concept art to the final models presented in the game. #underdevelopment

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

black bedude likes this.
  10. black bedude

black bedude Member

Level:
    Server:
    Haha yeah what xena said... Atv parts too. Besides, a maxed out chopper is around 60 something. And the reason i got so excited over the bike magazine thing is because is quite rare and cant be found anyhwere else

I made a silly little video if you want to check out the said event

11. Ishtvaan

Ishtvaan Moderator Staff Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Ishtvaan / Ishtvaan#5981
    Geeeez I just found out about the evolution chopper pattern that looks like Tetsuo's bike in Akira .... and I completely missed season 2. DARN!!!

black bedude and Arkade like this.
  12. black bedude

black bedude Member

Level:
    Server:
    That evo is pretty good, at first i thought. Design is futuristic witht that blood vessel thingy pattern on the ground when the bike moves. Cool

Only thing is and maybe its just me. When i come running from somewhere to the bike to open the trunk, i cant really differentiate which end is hind or rear. They look the same to me lol. Maybe im just getting old haha

13. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    Kefir never stops with these news and "important" videos:

"We're starting this week with a tip on how important teamwork is. Don't forget, the classical motto "All for one, one for all" is perfectly suitable for a zombie apocalypse.

Friends, while you’re clearing out Bunker Bravo and rebuilding fort Moss, our team is working hard on the next season dedicated to the most atmospheric time - Christmas. Today we’d like to share with you the overall look of the location where the festive event is going to take place. Warning! The sceenshot is charged with the Christmas mood!
    [​IMG]

For those who have missed everything! The final episode of tips for survival in a zombie apocalypse. We've gathered all of them in one video. In the end, you will find the answer to one of the most important questions - how to trust strangers (you can't trust anyone, of course). Thank you for sharing the video, with your help more people learned about these rules. What can you advise those who want to survive?"

source:discord

Monte7108 likes this.
  14. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    I am just wondering in my endless boredom, but kefir never sleeps.

"Hey guys! Pre-holiday time is starting to bring up sentimental feelings, so we decided to get nostalgic. Survivors, let's remember the temporary events that are no longer in the game. Which of them was the first you participated in? Which one was your favorite?

[​IMG]

Survivors, how’s the defense of fort Moss going? It’s not so much time left till the end of Season 3, so it’s time to accumulate your strength to remain in the top and earn all the rewards.
    [​IMG]

learing out Bunker Bravo is not an easy thing to do even for advanced players. We’ve made a selection of dangerous dwellers of that place and noted which of them are easier to survive and which require thorough preparation. While you are tearing the video to guides and screenshots, share your tips with other survivors on the most effective way of surviving Bunker Bravo -

15. black bedude

black bedude Member

Level:
    Server:
    S
    Silly mw, its not once a day. More like 2-3 days

16. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    "In today’s under development section we’re presenting a festive and delicious custom bike. Our mouths are watering when we look at it. The gingerbread marvel of engineering will be in the game in Season 4. There's also good news: the period for obtaining the lucky bike skin from Lenny has been extended until January 10! " source discord

Arkade likes this.
  17. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    Looks good but not excited

Arkade likes this.
  18. Monte7108

Monte7108 Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Warren
  19. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    They shared some important news about of the timing of season 4. At least they are doing something. "Marvel of enginering"... lol

20. Z Killer

Level:
    Server: