1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming updates

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by Iyzo, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
  2. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    Clans doing well though ty.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    The outpost disappears in 5 days?

4. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    You asked how we were dealing with storage. We’ve an Outpost. Ask me again in 5 days :)

Monte7108 and Scarecrow like this.
  5. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    I feel so conflicted. I feel like joining one of the clans is a good idea, but that would mean betrayal to the other. Maybe I could join one and play with the other
    ?

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    Its fine if you joined Wandlewall's clan, you have already been waiting sometime to join. We won't feel betrayed at all. You will probably be better of in Wandlewall's clan then ours anyway.

7. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Fine. I guess I will join Wandlewall, but hit me up when you need help with a boss! (Otherwise I might feel lonely)

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    We will let you know. First we need to unlock all the workbenches and stuff then maybe we will start doing bosses. thanks for the offer!

9. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
  10. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    This update looks interesting, but i stopped playing Ldoe forever.

11. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Z, no worries. We are here to talk to you about it.

Z Killer likes this.
  12. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Scarecrow
    1st day: settlement event appeared, went there, some raiders were attacking the front gate and I gunned them down with my m16, the camp hero/defender or whatever called chuck thanked me, and let me pick one of 3 rewards (nothing great but earning reputation with them gives great rewards). Then he wanted me to give him some materials for building, but you can only give a limited amount, it went about halfway (the rep bar). Next day I went to him and gave the remaining materials, a lost ruins event appeared and he wanted me to kill the raider leader in the lost ruins basement, which I did, guy with swat armour and he healed, skinny Pete I think, also unlocked the second stranger, a scientist, I had to give materials to chuck and the scientist but it didn’t go all the way for the bar, so I’m gonna be going in 1h to lost ruins and hopefully get the next tasks from scientist and chuck. It’s pretty interesting so far, and the rewards look good.

Monte7108 likes this.
  13. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    I may try a little playing with Ldoe, nostalgia. Very few unmodded weapons, what should I do if i choose to play a little?

14. Arkade

Arkade Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    TripleZ
    Practice Alfa again.

15. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    "Initially, there were about 15 of us. Fighting off zombies in open terrain became too dangerous, while only a psycho could go down the bunkers and mines, so we took all the necessary stuff and hit the road searching for a settlement. After a month, we came across an abandoned fishermen’s camp. There we decided to found our settlement. The place is not a resort (barely reach a 1 star), but we were thankful for what we got. We fixed the hovels, established the routing of life, and, finally, felt safe. For a while. When people started disappearing while hunting, we first thought they were attacked by the dead. Although Jackie pointed out right away that there were neither backpacks nor any other things of the missing left – they just disappeared. Soon we figured out it had to do with raiders.
    [​IMG]

The world is going through a difficult phase. For your own safety and safety of others, many of you have to stay home under quarantine, and we entirely approve it. Health is above all! We'd like to support our players and help you spend the isolation time less boring. From today on, the amount of energy will be temporarily increased from 100 to 200, so that you can play more. Enjoy the game and take care!

[​IMG]

Story of the Settlement. Part 2. We’ve kept an eye on the new group of survivors since they showed up on the shore. We could tell they’d been on the way for a long time – the backpacks were half-empty and their supplies were almost over. They were small prey. Tommy figured out that it’s better not to get at them right away. Better let them settle up a month or two, gain some stuff and then bear down on them. It’s gonna be fun.

[​IMG]

Survivors, you often ask questions about the origins of Sector 7. After the city in the crater was discovered, it’s been decided to declassify the data on development of the zone behind the Wall. It was hoped that this hard, last-moment decision would give a chance to humankind. Find out the truth about Sector 7 in the new “Days before the last” section.

Read here:
    https://kefirgames.ru/static/comics/hard-decision-en.pdf

This moment from our old cartoon hits different now. The heroine of the video did just right when she stayed home and not exposed to danger neither herself, nor other people. Let’s follow her example and spend some time reading, watching movies, and playing Last Day on Earth.

(2019.11.18.

In the fourth episode of tips for survival in a zombie apocalypse we'll consider an important issue - personal hygiene. )

"stay home"

Various groups of bikers can be met in the vastness of the post-apocalypse, and all of them do different things - legal and not quite. In today's #underdevelopment section we're going to come over to one of such bikers' camps. What kind of occupation do you think is common for them?

[​IMG]

Arkade likes this.