1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Update 1.11: Christmas Event

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by Ishtvaan, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Yes 500+ each run. Stink doesn’t matter to me as I was gunning everybody which also made my armor last too. Only problem I had was having to pee and just about getting killed peeing.

2. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    I was bringing 300-350 per run, but I grab other things that fill up the room. Duct tape, glue and meat are always on my grab list. One set of armor usually lasts two red and one yellow zone. By the end I am stinking but as long as I have armor I still farm it.

3. Iyzo

Iyzo Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    [VSS]Tesla
    Barring any changes, the Christmas items will disappear around January 9th/10th - This includes your yule logs, so use them up!

4. Jmu

Jmu Member

Level:
    IGN:
    I’m not a robot
    You are right. LDoE is an effort in futility. Kefir will NEVER give anything worthwhile to their players, without exacting an exhorbitant price. They don’t understand the first rule to keeping a player base, which is “keep your players happy”. They need to give people little wins, in order to keep people excited and willing to continue the grind. Instead, Kefir tries to squeeze every penny out of their players, that they can. Players learn strategies and tactics that help them conserve resources. Kefir nerfs it. Sales drop in the market. Kefirnerfs the game requiring more resources, in order to complete tasks. The only people who adamantly defend Kefir and this game, are the players that have taken advantage of the pre-nerfed game and hoarded resources, or pay for them. Since the zombie attack range change, it costs at least twice a as many resources (guns, armor, health items) to clear the Alpha Bunker and Farm. This is NOT an accident. I still play the game occasionally, and read the forums, because I have so much time invested, but I will NEVER give another penny to Kefir. Their absolute greed is appalling.

5. Jmu

Jmu Member

Level:
    IGN:
    I’m not a robot
    I was wear a full set of swat and began freezing during the event, which led to my death. So, I am not sure how this even can possibly be completed unless you keep a bottle of booze one pocket and a stack of med kits in the other. Even then, I think it may be difficult. Another garbage event, by Kefir. What a surprise.

6. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    There is a fire in the area. if you don't wear a fur suit, stay close to the fire. One of the video's up shows how you can park your bike close to the fire to give more room to run around an obstacle so you can stay close to the fire and kyte things.

I just pulled out a fur suit, I just need to master killing those dam henchies faster.

Jmu likes this.
  7. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    Well, thats how i killed him. Reset the pee meter at base by drinking water, take your alcohol and meds and go full swat. USe high damage dps like AK, or a good modded Vss for more damage. The exploding zombies will damage klaus too, so take advantage of them. Overall he's the easiest boss. I couldnt kill kramp and greg without glitches(kramp i managed to beat with a grenade launcher but i only had 2 so... yeah).

Jmu likes this.
  8. luisoman2000

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    Dunno man, gas tank was a pain to get, new players get engine parts at almost every air drop, is old folks get them rarely. Gas tank is now easy to get. Bunker alpha was worse before, and getting guns was almost impossible. I guess it depends on your play style, I have spent $5 total on the guide and it was worth every penny with all I got. Git gud, research wall trick and play smart.

Wandlewall, JankyLot and Iyzo like this.
  9. Soulgrim989

Soulgrim989 Member

Level:
    Server:
    I'm just waiting for the day all the "git gud" idiots start to riot when they patch the wall glitch.

10. luisoman2000

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    Wall glitch could get patched tomorrow for all I care. Most of the enemies at the bunker can be sneaked, and frenzied giants can be killed with zip guns or (the very useless) winchester. play smart, and you can save a ton of guns.

11. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    Have noticed in last few runs to oak that most of the AIs turn up stuck in trees meaning I can kill them with my bare hands. One even supplied me with a half used catana, 18 meat and 15 iron.

12. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    I have never mastered the wall trick, mainly due to my device. Eventhough I allways have plenty of weapons and armor. It takes me roughly an hour to clear alpha lvl. 2 and 3.
    Using melee and sneak attack as much as I can. Elevator trick also comes in handy.
    Some of my weapons are modded pretty good. Glock for instance gives 23 dmg at 4.0 speed. Favorite melee is the lead pipe at the moment. Got so many glocks that it doesn't hurt to throw full guns in the recycler. I don't need the wall trick..

luisoman2000 likes this.
  13. Random100

Random100 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Random100
    Same, just got one.

14. Wellpell

Wellpell Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    sewerrat
    Looks like event runs till 16th

15. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I hope so, I’d like to get one more oak run in before the Yule logs disappear

16. luisoman2000

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    thinking the same thing, though i already have 2 chests and a half full of oak waiting to process.

17. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    till the 16th...well that makes it better for the iOS users...

but I'll fit in five or six more runs in that time. Just need to keep up on the axe making.

18. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Axes are my problem, don’t have the tape for more than 1 good run

Lord Pickles likes this.
  19. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I’ve cleared the bunker 3 times since this post and it hasn’t cost me any more than it ever has, there was a very short time that the zombies range increased but it only lasted a short time.
    I don’t think I’m one of the “pre-nerfed” players and while I have bought some stuff it was because I wanted it now and not just being patient. I built my 1st 3x3 steel room by grinding my butt off. I see that actually it’s gotten easier to get things now than when I started, it took me forever to get the chopper parts, we didn’t get engine parts in most airdrops and chopper parts in almost every bunker chest