1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Update 1.8.7!!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by RedOne, Jun 15, 2018.

1. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Directly from Facebook!

Till you haven’t spread to support your national teams and follow worldwide football battles, we’ve got a small update. It’s code name is - say no to unnecessary skills and yes to bug fixes!

The character progress system has been significantly simplified - “Exploration Experience” has been removed from the lists of perks at every location. From now on misses are in the past, so you are guaranteed to get active and passive skills. This will have a meaningful impact on the progression pace (over three times faster) and achieving the perk of Chopper driving. Having unlocked all possible skills at a particular location, the character will no longer be able to gain experience there. We also increased a chance of getting the “Motorcycle Driver” skill.

We continue making Last Day more convenient for players all over the world. There is the Japanese language in the game now, so our friends from the Land of the Rising Sun can play Last Day on Earth with comfort!

We fixed few things that we promised to fix in the Raids system. First of all, the incorrect display of the items looted during a raid was fixed. Also the revenge system is tuned. Now footsteps leading you to your enemy appear in the same way as before.

It’s also important to clarify the question many of you have asked us.In the new matchmaking mechanics players that are just beginning raiders will get bases that are easier to break. Not poorer ones as many players might have thought. Keep in mind that the system has to adjust to the way and style you play.

And we finish on a good note - a chance of meeting a puppy at the AirDrop is increased twice. Have a nice weekend, Survivors!

P.S. Dear iOS users, the update will be available in the App Store within few days.

SWR151 likes this.
  2. SWR151

SWR151 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    SWR151
    So.... should I continue to hold on to the skills I’ve been saving but have yet to “spin the wheel” with, or will they disappear after the update?

Sanctuary likes this.
  3. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    I'd update first then 'spin the wheel'...

SWR151 likes this.
  4. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Awesome update!!! For our Japanese friends...

5. Aleš

Aleš New Member

Level:
    IGN:
    Ada
    Great, there's a lot of languages. The Czech?

6. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    As I opened the game after the update I saw a skill point for the Oak forrest in the top left corner!
    Little gift from Kefir!

I'm about to go on a raid, so I'll post what happened later.

WACO2, Jon102 and Carnage536 like this.
  7. dj embe matt

dj embe matt Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    djembe
    Let me know what you get. Stupidly got excited and spent a few pennys. Done 3 days 2 of them were nearly all metal bases. No wood as all. 3rd was all rock with 4 turrets lol got to the middle of the map, got 20 pine magazines which are useless to me as iv maxed out pine skills lol. Haven't yet found a single gun on any of those raids.

8. Henry77940

Henry77940 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Henry77940
    I've heard a few survivors lost their skills that they bulit up. If you want to be safe roll them. Alot of people got skills back after the update. Take starsnipe for example he kept getting exploration roll, but he got a ton of skills back. He maxed out all his skills in raiding. Because thats what he grinded the most literally.

SWR151 likes this.
  9. owen1989

owen1989 Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Nani
    I don’t understand this part ..misses are in the past ? Also what they meant by 3 times faster ??

10. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Went to raid the base from JoeRidley.
    Screenshot_2018-06-16-03-07-04-640x400.png
    This was the only room with chests in it. You can open all the chests without summoning the Big One. I also took down his refined furnace but there was nothing in it.
    Beneath here all the loot that was worthy to take home.
    Again, not a single gun was raided that day.. Screenshot_2018-06-16-03-28-15-640x400.png
    I think the best thing I've got was the trunk.

11. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    i just used the most C4 ever on a raid--FOUR! AND that was a revenge raid!!!!

check out the loot: i only brought the silenced pistol, silenced m4 and the crappy armor.

In addition, i got 2x generators, 3 steel plates, 6 steel bars, 6 copper bars and 1 more military backpack

quite possible my best raid yet

Attached Files:

WACO2 and Z Killer like this.
  12. Ivo

Ivo Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ivo
    That's not bad at all, I'm just back from a raid on qq999 who has a honeycomb base with level 1 walls and no chests!!! (Or nonenthat i could find before tbo came to do his thing) only made 14 carrots from the carrot field :( my rep with the raiders is 25..
    They did however accept 7 carrots as a very good deal...But quite a waste of axes, I'm afraid I started raiding a bit too late...

13. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    ugh, now i just went on a regular raid and encountered my first full metal room.

14. dj embe matt

dj embe matt Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    djembe
    You can't get two generators off 1 raid pal?

15. Mill

Mill Member

Level:
    If you suicide, drop the first one of, come back for the second, pal.

16. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    go watch some youtube videos from LDOE gamer, pal.

17. dj embe matt

dj embe matt Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    djembe
    I didn't know that worked, my mate used to do that and the game froze one time for him and lost all his gear. So it made me worry lol

18. hobbes

hobbes Well-Known Member

Level:
    i always do the suicide trick during raids and i have never had any issues. just make sure you put all your items, including your military backpack in a chest and not on your actual player.

19. Andy

Andy Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android
    IGN:
    Andy
    My latest raid we interesting...all stone walls, and a room full of about 20 chests...so I opened about 9 before all hell broke loose...but it was all used clothes...almost every crate...but last one I opened was 100 cell phones, 100 batteries, 20 cameras, and a full set of winter gear...so not bad considering that I only had used items until that last crate opening

Wandlewall likes this.
  20. SWR151

SWR151 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    SWR151
    I rolled them - one in pine / limestone / bunker - and got one free roll for the limestone after the 1.8.7 update :)

Grinding my way to the chopper every 48 hours now in the bunker!

WACO2 and Henry77940 like this.