1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Update 1.8.7!!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Events' started by RedOne, Jun 15, 2018.

1. SupRenai

SupRenai Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BangDream
    Update 1.8.7?! I can't update last day on earth from Google store lol.

2. NickNasty

NickNasty Member

Level:
    Server:
    Us1
    IGN:
    NickNasty
    I know a lot of people aren't about spending money in the game, but I am. The "luck" of getting a weapon when buying has gone down ten fold. I've bought TEN-ten packs which guns are at 10% chance of finding, theoretically I should get ten guns(1 each round)... I found zero, I find this appauling and at minimal a damn gimmick. Also to note, raiding, I used to find a full chest of guns every run. Now, nothing. So, if I can't buy guns and not loot guns, how the frick frack am I supposed to challenge myself and move on? Please forward this post to Kefir.

3. Henry77940

Henry77940 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Henry77940
    Good luck

4. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    I've posted it on discord, but I don't think that they will change their mind. Only if apple or Google force them. This rng buying system is like I go to the store for an onion and get a shampoo instead, ridiculous.

WACO2, NickNasty and Jarhead like this.
  5. Olsin

Olsin Active Member

Level:
    Just updated to 1.8.7 on ios and found that a pine exploration point I hadn't used, has disappeared. Not impressed.

6. Olsin

Olsin Active Member

Level:
    What is even more confusing is that they stick with it. I guess it can only be because it pays up. Incredible that there must be a huge group of people who apparently have more money than sense and who are happy to throw it away.

7. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Some notes on this last update.
    I think they nerfed the recycler again. I am lvl. 45 on electronics and I got just 2 copper out of a stack of batteries.
    Remember the good ol' days? 12 copper out of a stack...

Furthermore, if you're grinding on auto all your buttons flash on and off. While you are chopping down a tree you cannot go into your inventory or the shop/inbox. Although this is quite irritating, it is even more irritating that the buttons keep flashing with every action you make.

I also lost about 30% off skillpoints in pine zone. On the other hand I got an oak forrest skill for free.

8. Olsin

Olsin Active Member

Level:
    I get the need to maintain a balance, but why oh why introduce an item that delivers the promise of increased interest, only to nerf it to death.
    It couldn't have been a surprise that the high ratio of copper to batteries would be eagerly snapped up. Why was 12 copper bars a fair trade just a few weeks ago but now it's only worth 2!
    If only kefir used as much energy on completing the game as it does on nerfing and thinking up even more creative ways to ruin what used to have so much potential......and they can't even seem to release a clean update. It's just bugs with more bugs!
    That true friend has revealed itself as a pipe dream for the majority of players......rare skills ditto.
    Level 4 of the bunker is yet another badly disguised resource sink and sektor 7 looks lame and uninspiring.
    I might believe it more if they completed the atv....until then though, its seeming more and more as if they have no intention of finishing the game, with all focus pushed over to increasing revenue instead.

Z Killer and NickNasty like this.
  9. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    You really don't want them to complete the ATV. Since you'll be grinding your life away to achieve the ATV-driving skill in the oh-so comfortable northern zone. Which you can only reach if you have grinded enough in the oak forrest to achieve the cold climate skill, in turn you can only reach the oak forrest if you by chance have completed your chopper and have gotten the driverskill through sheer luck.

(I'm not complaining, I'm halfway there. I'm just not going to toss my precious engine parts in a machine which I'll probably never even lurn how to drive).

10. Henry77940

Henry77940 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Henry77940
    Happened to a few people

11. Olsin

Olsin Active Member

Level:
    Wouldn't have been so bad if I was low in the experience listing. I'm there now though where clearing both yellow and red gives at most 2% overall increase.
    That single point represented hours of accumulated wasted gameplay.
    Don't understand why they continuely release buggy updates........have they no integrity whatsoever!

Henry77940 likes this.
  12. Olsin

Olsin Active Member

Level:
    Got the chopper and skill plus cold skill....All items for the atv minus transmission and engine parts are inserted.
    But you're right.....the atv driving skill won't be fun to acquire.

WACO2 and NickNasty like this.
  13. NickNasty

NickNasty Member

Level:
    Server:
    Us1
    IGN:
    NickNasty
    That and not like we're actually driving it, and at this point there really aren't great areas that the atv will allow us to get to. I will say I'm finally accumulating a lot of steel and aluminum which has always been scarce.

14. Erick Almeida

Erick Almeida New Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ana
    Yeiiii finally I can drive my chopper! Now I can some more oak improve my defense then raids here I go!

Attached Files:

Ivo, WACO2, Z Killer and 1 other person like this.
  15. nthnlws

nthnlws Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Android Server 1
    IGN:
    Nathan
    Lost skill experience in wood zone, didn't get anything. Here is my first 1.8.7 raid. Only 4 chests. I brought c4 and hatchets. Screenshot_20180618-132935.png

Jarhead likes this.
  16. Henry77940

Henry77940 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Henry77940
    Yea, I know what you mean. I havn't got that far yet. But that does suck.

17. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    Yeah, i've managed to breed only a tier 3 dog with leader and companion traits, and this dog is useless.

18. Jarhead

Jarhead Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BedHead
    There was a minor update yesterday -- anyone notice anything new?

I ended up with a "free" revenge raid this morning. Nobody attacked my base, but there were footsteps anyway. Got 10 copper ore, 5 red tickets, 20 oak logs, and 20 oak planks. So not bad for a freebie.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  19. DeVastator

DeVastator Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    DeVastator
  20. RedOne

RedOne Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Red
    Haven't noticed anything like that, you must be one of the lucky few.