1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

WarZ: Law of survival

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stufoonoob, Jul 5, 2018.

1. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    stufoonoob
    So, Ive stumbled upon screenshots of this "game". Not sure what to think of it...

The art is the same as LDOE, zombies are the same, the map looks the same, player char looks the same... no I mean, its exactly the same.

Its basically LDOE with apparently a lot of added stuff and.. multiplayer? And seem a lot more complete.

Do anyone know about this? I read a mention "mod". Is this a fan-made mod of LDOE?

Author is Noelle Collier. Is this a member of ldoe team?

2. D1986

D1986 New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 1
    IGN:
    Player9951
    Just checked it out on YouTube and it actually looks good tbh. Looks a lot more advanced than LDOE but pretty much exactly the same game even had the same background music in the vid I was watching lol not available on iOS yet but I will be checking it out as soon as it is

3. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    stufoonoob
    yea same music and all... in the one I checked there was a.. goat? The ldoe deer with a white skin.

The guy complete his vehicule by finding all the parts in a single container in his home base...

The more I learn about this game the more I believe it to be a cheap version of ldoe. It even say its a beta as well lol. I wonder if the author cracks open ldoe at each update to make his game, that would be theft of intellectual property.

That or kefir sold their sources to this person for some reason. Because thats EXACTLY ldoe and someone just modified it! And makes money with it as well.

I wonder if kefir actually knows about this, someone should ask them.

4. stufoonoob

stufoonoob Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    stufoonoob
    This is the big one of ldoe
    last-day-on-earth-tips-trick-trade-item-list.jpg
    This is from WarZ, where you can see the big one on the right
    unnamed.png