1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon Mods

Discussion in 'Crafting & Items' started by Xena, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Peter Wilson

Peter Wilson Member

Level:
    Been awhile. Hope u are all well. Just wanted to revisit mods quickly. Can any melee mods be got from the police station? Also is it just worth biting the bullet and buying mods. Must of done the farm 200 times and never seen a very rare mod. Only basic and rare. I’m sure this is where u tell me u guys have done a 1000 times and not got one. Happy to keep grinding police station. I have most basic and rare mods now just need very rare. Imagine it will take multiple attempts on police station to get all very rare purple mods. Imagine some are a lot more common than others as well?

Arkade likes this.
  2. Ramiro

Ramiro Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rammer
    You can get purple melee mods from PD. The rest are the farm chests in red zones as well as twitch drops which is alternative to buying them.

You can get the regular blueprint and also the rare pack from twitch drops.

3. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    @Peter Wilson IMO no it’s definitely not worth buying them, if you had a choice in which one you get then MAYBE but the way it is, you buy 5 packs and it’s possible to get a combo of same one and junk ones so after you spend a lot of money you might only have one good purple out of it.

@Ramiro are you 100% on the purple melee from PD? I thought it was strictly guns.

4. Ramiro

Ramiro Active Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rammer
    Yes I have gotten purple melee mods from PD and have seen others on youtube get melee mods there (only purple).

5. Peter Wilson

Peter Wilson Member

Level:
    So a while back I said I was gonna save 99 grenades and do the police station. Well ladies and gents, I join an illustrious club. I completed it by the skin of my teeth. 5 sets of body armour, 92 grenades, 1 grenade launcher, 1vss, 1shotgun and maybe combined 15 pistols/ak/m16. About 20 bandages and 20 med kits so except for the grenades pretty cheaply done in my opinion. Big shout out for turbo gamer. I watched his cheap way of doing 20 levels and just repeated it. Got the police bike. 350 brown card 46 green and 7 blue so all in all felt it was pretty good.
    Writing on this post because I got exchanged some cards and got one purple. I got the Glock sight rare. The second one which has powershot. Before I craft it, I just wanted to know which is better, that one or the purple Glock sight mod. Does anyone have and what’s the active skill on that one?
    Just to confirm I got the close red dot sight, the second one down. Fingers crossed it is better than the others purple mod Glock sight? Someone give me good news pls lol.
    So just watched a video. The one I have is paralysing shot which makes them not move and the reload shot type is faster. The other is leg shot. Thoughts on which is best?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    Arkade likes this.
  6. Ryan L

Ryan L Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy
    YouTube the pd badge save data glitch thing, save 5 purple blue prints, then go there every reset, check them, then do the glitch to either get the box u want or get back all your tickets.

I tried and tried and tried for the ak launcher. Once I found this loophole, I had it in a couple resets without farming countless badges.

(Use at your own discretion)

Peter Wilson likes this.
  7. Peter Wilson

Peter Wilson Member

Level:
    So I got the close red dot sight the second very rare one down.
    I’m on IOS so don’t think that will work. Guess I got very lucky using my first purple badge and got a Glock mod with active skill?

Arkade likes this.
  8. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    It works for iOS too. I think it’s just a slightly different process. If you’re gonna try make damn sure your account is tied to the App Store

Ryan L likes this.
  9. Rondel

Rondel Well-Known Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Rondel
    Personally I like leg shot the best. This goes to my play style of kyting everything, thus slowing them down gives me more shots on them before getting hit. Less armor damage, less healing needed...Then again I have a ton of extra armor I have been feeding my recycler....

The mods go along with a play style. Think which fits your play style best.

10. BaddaY

BaddaY Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BaddaY
    The close red dot is definitely the better mod. Imo one of the best in the game. It stuns the target and allows you either to move away to savety or fire a couple extra bullets. And my personal highlight is the ability to stop these annoying exploders from...yes, from exploding. As long the stun shot lower their hp below 50 they just plop without the splatter effect.

black bedude likes this.
  11. black bedude

black bedude Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Kip Krakem
    Farm rarely drops blue mods. They nerved it. Pd very rarely drops purple melee mod, but only in purple boxes i think.
    I reloaded too to get my spread shotgun mod. I have the ak grenade launcher but i almost never used it.

Arkade likes this.
  12. Peter Wilson

Peter Wilson Member

Level:
    OMG. Just got a purple mod from farm chest. Sight for the bow, not the best but guess the farm does drop purple melee mods. Also a strange day cous I went across to bunker alpha and got a machete mod when I traded in my spare. Didn’t realise u could get melee mods from bunker alpha.

13. black bedude

black bedude Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Kip Krakem
    If you think about the purple rarity, yes of course it's lucky! But if you think about it being a bow mod, it kinda decreases in luckyness dont you think? I wonder if kefir regards all purple mods the same, like if they think a purple spear mod is just as valuable as lets say a spreadshot shotgun mod? Darn theyre so sly

14. Peter Wilson

Peter Wilson Member

Level:
    True good point
    True point. I was just in shock cous it’s the first purple I have got from the farm since I’ve been playing. Didn’t think it happened and in the same day got a melee mod from bunker alpha which was a first. It was overall a slightly strange day as also completed 20 waves of Police station and in one wave alone maybe wave 15 all 4 cards dropped were blue so I ended up with like 7 blue cards in a 20 wave run through. Very lucky.
    I think Kefir rates them all differently because I have had so many repeats of certain mods and still some that I haven’t received yet.

black bedude likes this.