1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

What week would you relive, if possible

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XAIVIAX, Sep 24, 2017.

1. XAIVIAX

XAIVIAX That One Guy in the Back Row

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    XAIVIAX (same as forum name)
    what single week in your past would you relive, if you where given the opportunity? I have three times I would want to relive, all of which are very difficult to choose between. Assuming I still have the memories is still have to day (kinda like if I where to have a vision of that week, as if I where to travel back in time, and end up in by body), I would either have to choose...

when I was a baby about 3-6 months old. I'm curious as to what it would feel like, and what it was like back when I could only watch the world around me move, and remember nothing. It's truly astounding at what we can forget in our childhood.

Probably my oldest memory, when I was like 4 or 5, I remember I woke up, and rememberd nothing. I just knew what is was doing, what I had to do, and where it was. Going back to that week would allow me to cure a thouhgt that's be around as long as I can remember; what was it that happened that night? I have real case of meet the robinsons XD

The week when I started playing FFBE. That week has me all wrapped up in nostalgia. Back when I had no idea what I was doing and didn't really care, where I could make mistakes, and only regret them when they bit back. I would absalutly love relive that week, as it's probably my most cherished week in all my memory.

To go back to these times would complete me a thousand times over. Only problem would be I have to choose between curiosity, mystery, and nostalgia.

2. HAVOC

HAVOC Active Member

Level:
    Server:
  3. _Dark

_Dark New Member

Server:
    IGN:
    Dark
    hard to choose when you have so much