1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Whats up with the new ship wreck?

Discussion in 'General' started by XAIVIAX, Nov 15, 2017.

1. XAIVIAX

XAIVIAX That One Guy in the Back Row

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    XAIVIAX (same as forum name)
    Just got a ship wreck and its impossible to get any of the loot, because small zombie hords spawn and threaten to kill you before you can get the loot. Am I missing something? I'm probably just being stupid again -.-' pls hulp

2. Bofa_Deez

Bofa_Deez Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BofA deez
    The shipwreck now is the easiest version of these things yet. Technically don't even need a weapon. Watch jugando con fuerza or nekodesu's vid on it. Easy pezy

XAIVIAX likes this.
  3. XAIVIAX

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Well that' half a kataname and a bit of a guy wastep

4. Triptoy

Triptoy New Member

Level:
    I have done the shipwreck a few times. 2x I managed to get all three crates, and one of those I had no barrels left for the third crate, so I somehow managed to walk the zombies long enough to open it. Never managed to accomplish that again. I think I got 2 crates probably 3 times.

The problem isn’t dying, you can easily do it naked with no food. The problem is getting enough time to open a crate before they respawn and get to you. There are what, 5 barrels? Normally, of those 5, I have zombies spawn like 2 seconds later, which is irritating.

Too bad they interrupt you on the first hit, or I would just take the hits and wear armor/bring bandages. Do you have this same problem of them spawning too fast alot?

5. Bofa_Deez

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BofA deez
    You have enough time to run in and open the far left one if you don't aggro any zs. The other two will spawn a new wave every time you start opening the crate. I can't remember how many waves but there are only so many. Keep spawning waves, circle them into a ball and then barrel blast them. Pop the crate in peace and rinse repeat for the last one. Simple with patience

6. OzzyNL

OzzyNL New Member

Level:
    Link maybe?

7. Triptoy

Triptoy New Member

Level:
    I hadn’t tried opening a crate without aggroing first lol. My gut reaction is always “kill zombies now!” I’ll try that, cheers.

As fir their being finite waves, I’m not so confidant about that. The first 3-4 waves come with a fast biter, so I always just gather those first few up together. Then I normally kill the first 3-4 all at once, after waiting to see if more come. Seems like as soon as I kill them, the next wave spawns, even though I waited a while after aggroing the previous waves.

Maybe if I don’t aggro first it changes the way the waves appear, idk.

I’ve thought about bringing a ton of guns and burning them all just to see how they spawn. Might be fun, but it would waste a trunk full of AKs really fast, and for no gain other than a better understanding.

8. Bofa_Deez

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    BofA deez
    Well your confidence in it doesn't matter because I'm telling you that's the way it is. It's how I do it. Try it and see before saying it doesn't work. It's like 7 or 8 waves. Can't remember

As far as linking a video....some of you guys would benefit going to YouTube yourself and watching vids. Why does everyone want things handed to them?

TheyLiveWeAwaken and Maledict like this.
  9. Maledict

Maledict Well-Known Member

That is the way u should do it. Try opening one box until no more zombies spawn. Then kill all. 3 barrels is enaugh. Every box has 8-10 waves. When u are fast u can open the box on the very left right at the beginning. Just run as fast as u can and do not aggro any zombies.

10. ●●GOHAN●●

●●GOHAN●● Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ●●GOHAN●●
    It's fairly easy to get all 3 crates. Make sure you round up all zombies as soon as you enter the area, then use 1 explosive crate to take out that horde and rush BEHIND THE nearest crate. Do the same every time new zombies start to come towards you.

As you are unlocking a crate, keep your eyes on the mini map. If you have unlocked that crate at least half way before you notice red marks on the map (indicating zombies), then you will most likely be able to unlock that crate but probably not able to empty its' contents.

So when you have all 3 crates unlocked, that would be the best time to clear the crates.... take only the most important items first, like: weapons, armor, food. Then go back to your base and return with your empty sack. The crates will still be open. No weapon is required after you open those crates.

XAIVIAX likes this.
  11. XAIVIAX

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    You don't even need a weapons on the first bit. I got another one and did it all with a completely empty invantory

12. ●●GOHAN●●

●●GOHAN●● Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    ●●GOHAN●●
    Yup it's definitely possible. I just like using a small weapon to take a few wack at it and be done lol