1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

When should i start raiding?And requirements?

Discussion in 'Basecamp & PvP' started by Feconi, Jun 15, 2019.

Tags:

Steal bots ‘stuff or not?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Feconi

Feconi New Member

Level:
    Server:
    Server 2
    IGN:
    Feconi
    I received on the radio about accepting a raid and i really want to do one,but not so sure about the Requirements to do so bc i might not be ready

Im lv 25

About my base:
    -Still using lv1 walls,only one layer
    -All chests in one room
    -Content in chests are divided into categories (such as weapon chest full of weapons only,armor chest for armor only and different materials for different chests)i have 6 chests in total
    -chopper is far from complete
    -i only have a worn shotgun and a few nearly broken glocks as guns .rest are melee weapons

So should i start raiding now when my base is not fortified enough or wait for later?

Plus i heard that the tasks from raiders are quite difficult like clearing bunkers and such.(i havent even cleared floor 2 alfa,only got to the frenzied giant in the wc ,gunned him down and left)
    Also,what bases am i presented with?this is my first time so will they be easy? I can afford iron hatchets so lv2 walls are fine,but noise is a menace from what i have read online

2. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RAIDING

1-You can contact the Raiders five days after placing the CB Radio at your base. Turn the radio dial until you lock onto the raiders frequency. They will appear in the bottom left corner of your base.

2-Speak with them to receive a set of tasks. You won’t be flagged a raider until the tasks are finished and the ‘complete’ button in the raiders task chat frame has been pressed. This enables first timers to undertake the tasks without the fear of being raided. Once ‘complete’, a target base will appear on the world map. Some Survivors search the internet for shared information about the layout of the target base.

3-The target base is a mirror of a real player base. You can scout the base once. When you begin making noise, the raid has started and if you leave the base it will disappear.

4-To break walls you need at least hatchets, iron hatchets and/or C4.

5-Breaking items, fighting, leaving, and crafting makes noise and a ‘noise meter’ will indicate this. At certain noise levels Zombies will appear in waves and attack. At the highest noise meter level TBO appears. He cannot be killed as he regenerates and he hits harder with every attack. Time to run!

6-When the raid is finished the raiders at your home base expect a share of loot. Their comments will indicate how happy they are with the share you offer. If they say ‘Seems true, knew I could trust you’ they’re happy and won’t raid you. If they say anything else they’re unhappy and will attack your base in 2 hours. You can experiment with different offerings before committing to share, or you can fight them!

7-Completing a raid raises your ‘threat of attack’ level by one skull for one day. During this time, there may be a ‘revenge raid’ on your base by an AI raider. The more skulls you have the higher the chance.

8-If there is a ‘revenge raid’ you may find the raiders left footsteps from your home base leading to a new target base - which you can now raid.

9-Upon completing a ‘revenge raid’ you do not share your loot with your home base raiders.

10-Start the cycle again and go to 2 above!

3. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    Just to add to this your priority should be to finish the chopper.

Feconi likes this.
  4. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    In my opinion these tasks are too hard, like killing the blind one. Skilled players find it easy. I raided in the "golden era" of ldoe, when there were no tasks. Unfortunately it is more difficult now.

5. Ryan L

Ryan L Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Ryrydaflyguy

Getting to the point it’s not even worth doing the tasks 90% of the time anymore. They’ve polluted to the base pool with crap bases, the good ones are really rare now even with the level bonuses.

I miss the golden era too before everything was kefired up

6. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    I agree. I’ve stopped raiding. I’m only after copper and steel now. I’d rather farm Siberia for copper ore than waste C4 hoping for a rare stash of batteries on a raid....