1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Winding down

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by luisoman2000, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Okay, be glad to have ya!

2. luisoman2000

luisoman2000 Active Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    This is my character profile at life after, looking forward to seeing you all on Durango.

Attached Files:

3. Wandlewall

Wandlewall Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    Nice profile Luiso, although a little creepy!

I named my Durango pet Raptor ‘TBO’, because he follows me everywhere...

4. luisoman2000

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    That's some high tier armor and mask(not highest tier though), and bows are actually useful here.

5. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    Bows are useful, the problem with them is I don’t think you can capture dinos if you fight em with a bow. Wandle made me a spear and it works pretty well.

6. luisoman2000

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    Dunno about dinnos, but bows became useless on ldoe. I can 1 Shot enemies depending on their level with my competition reflex bow(the one on the Pic) and 2 shots for most (assuming they are head shots of course.

7. Z Killer

Z Killer Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    I was skeptic at first and the lengthy tutorial was boring. Not sure which guy to select, I like the soldier the most, he can capture dinos easily. Just go through the intro quickly, it doesn't give too much relevant info. It can be done in 10 mins. Once u made it, u can select skills and look up for Hungry Horde. Friend Isti (me), Z Killer (my alt), Scott, Wandlewall Rondel. And give permission entry to ur island and facilities, so we can visit you.

8. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    There’s a box named ‘FOOD’ on my Island. Rose Steaks, Bread, BBQ and American Salad. Help yourselves, but leave a little for me!

Z Killer likes this.
  9. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    Not sure,but when I went home my hp regenerated. So little information provided by the game. Food recovers only stamina i think.

10. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    I learned how to capture dinos, except for this still no idea what is the goal of the game.

11. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    The only thing I’ve found so far that regenerates hp is a red pill bottle looking thing that you get from the 4 people that give you support. I think that I just unlocked some kind of healing tea that I can craft, if so I’ll bring you some. Also hp doesn’t just go boom to full like using a medkit in Durango it goes up slowly.

12. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    @Wandle, I’m pretty sure that your bread thief hit me for some stuff out of my ovens. I think he’s makin sandwiches.

13. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    I took 1 bread from Wandle (hoping for hp), always leave something in return. Bought a med from the market, but cant use it, not sure why, i left it in a box at his island. So it wasn't me, not touching ovens. My inv is full of raptors if anyone needs.

14. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    I have food that gives hp regen just can’t remember which at the moment. It seems that the effects of food vary depending on how it’s cooked which opens up many possibilities for each dish. Still experimenting...

15. Wandlewall

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Wandlewall
    o_OHad a weird player show up at my island randomly. My permissions were open for outsiders to enter. He started asking if I was ready to ‘accept the word of our lord Jesus’....

I logged off. I’m sure he put a couple of Dinos in my pen which I now can’t get rid of as they haven’t ‘bonded’ with me.

Just be aware!

Z Killer likes this.
  16. luisoman2000

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Luiso
    Crap, tried playing Durango today. Didn't download some data at home. I'll get into it tonight though.

17. Xena

Xena Well-Known Member

Level:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Xena
    I have something called broody hen or something that I got from the support people and it raises hp. Don’t know if you can craft them or not.

18. Z Killer

Level:
    Server:
    I downloaded the apk 4.2.1, it didn't show up in google play. Also playing on PC, my device is unable to run it. Hope you succeed!

19. BWMcCoy

BWMcCoy New Member

I got early access to a game called Dawn of Zombies on Android. Another clone of LDOE but it seems more fleshed out. The combat is clunky like other clones but the overall equipment progression is more streamlined and I might be wrong but it seems like as I level more high level resources drop. The energy system is pretty unique, you regenerate fast while at home and no zombies are around but you also spend it harvesting resources and searching for loot, but not looting corpses or picking up ground spawns. The farming events spawn multiple times a day and they have an artifact system I haven't fully unlocked yet that seems similar to the stalker games. Most artifacts so far are either grenades, crafting components or trade fodder. I need to complete a workbench before I can really start unlocking artifacts but it looks like a cool mechanic so far. I recently completed the bicycle and got the equivalent of a military backpack from a sweet deal at a trader, having a lot of fun so far despite the god awful combat.

Edit: One awesome mechanic I'd love to see in LDOE is when I have like my loom open to weave cloth or I just open any box on my base the side with my own inventory has chevrons that let me cycle through every box on my base and move loot easily.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Wandlewall likes this.